My Favorite Meal

My favorite meal makes my drool with hunger. I watch as the McDonald workers flip the fresh chicken nuggets the oil drip as away from then fried nuggets the crispy, juicy and fresh chicken nuggets my mouth drools as they make my crispy oil dripping french fries that I’ve been waiting for all day. The chef flips the fries into the fryer, the oil splatters into multiple different places getting onto the staff in the back. I watch as my stomach growls the chef adds pinches of salt onto the friends and the nuggets are carefully packaged into a chicken nugget box. My fries carefully placed into a fries container and they put it in a bag. and beauty comes to my ears and I grab the back and open it. The stained box of chicken nuggets from the grease open up. I feel spit running down my moth as I pull the box of fries, it was stained beautifully with the oil it was cooked in. I pick up a nugget and dip it in ketchup and somebody tapped my shoulder. I accidentally knocked over all of the deliciously oiled food onto the floor. I felt my eyes water as I cleaned up the oily mess.

One thought on “My Favorite Meal”